• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first birthday with pins as gifts!

ZAPPED! My first birthday with pins as gifts!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
My birthday was on the 16th, so i apologize for not posting this earlier. I've been collecting and trading for a little over 3 years and have bought pins for my daughter and a couple of friends as gifts for birthdays and Christmas, but haven't ever received any. Until this year. My friend Shalis sent me this lovely Duchess pin...
[/URL]

then, we go out to dinner for my birthday and my daughter hands me a bag. She went shopping online....

[/URL]

Lovin my Duchess pins!!!

so, I was just about to set the bag aside when I realized that there was still something wrapped up at the bottom...

and it says....

Happy Birthday zap from Albert, Mayumi, Harley, Adam, Nora, Debra, Jessie, Shalis, Panda and Perla (with help from your daughter, Sarah)

What was inside, you ask??? Well, only one of my most magical, I obtainable grails that I thought I would NEVER own!!!

[/URL]

What an unbelievable zap! Thank you for all three pins! Talk about a great birthday!!!

How wonderful! I love the Duchess pins and the Mickey Icon is so cool. Hope your birthday was great.

Last edited:
Hee hee ^^ it was fun helping out with the zap. And the look on her face when she saw what pin it was...that was priceless. Thanks, guys, for letting me be part of it ^^

Hee hee ^^ it was fun helping out with the zap. And the look on her face when she saw what pin it was...that was priceless. Thanks, guys, for letting me be part of it ^^

I think you are so awesome, and I hope my daughter will be just as sweet when she grows up.

NettieJeanne congrats on your lovely zaps, but more so congrats on such a lovely daughter