• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Time Getting ZAPPED!

ZAPPED! My First Time Getting ZAPPED!

kronos

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A very big thanks to nWoJeffDW for the awesome ZAP, and getting that much closer to completing my 1st set! Everyone in the house was very excited and could hardly believe that there are people out there that do this "just because". Once package was opened I was only 3 away....

Thanks again for making it a great first ZAP, a great mail day, and sharing with us, we really appreciate it! Will definitely pay this forward, and to you, when the time comes. :D

mailday1.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know it would be your first zap. I'm so glad I was able to do that for you. Can't wait to hear that the set is complete!

Back