• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first ZAP!!!!!

ZAPPED! My first ZAP!!!!!

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Let me just say with the bad day that I just had with 7 inches of snow, having to go to work in these conditions and not being let go early, my kids being stuck at my sister-in-laws for another night cause the roads are in bad shape and don't want to chance ending up in a ditch to get them, and then my heater goes out in the dead of wnter, seeing this in the mail was just a shock. I said to myslef "I didn't trade with anyone or win auction. What is this?" Then I see who sent it and say "You sly dog". It was from David(docfish2u). And this is what wa inside:
2012-12-26_21-49-30_811.jpg

2012-12-26_21-50-40_797.jpg

David is the first person to ever zap me and it couldn't have come at a better time to put a smile on my face. I love this scene. Thank you David for this. Your kindness will be forgotten.

Awe, congrats on your first zap #1mickeyfreak! I know that feeling of shock and gratitude all at once! :)

That David is such an awesome guy!!!

It is Christmas time and I am in a zapping mood. You have told me many times that you were looking for one of these and I had an extra with your name on it. Besides when I saw that you had not been zapped yet, that was the final straw. I am even more thrilled it brought a smile to your face when you are having such a hard time. You are a great person to trade with and I am very happy to bring some sunshine to your dreary day!!!

Back