• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my mother daughter shadowbox :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother daughter shadowbox :)

dmsb1121

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So my Mom's birthday was yesterday! She is soooo hard to shop for! So I thought about my princess set I had and thought maybe I could do something with that and give it too her for her birthday! Of course I haven't finished it yet because once I start on a project I take my time! Here is what I've got so far! I'm pretty happy so far for my first time doing a shadowbox !
I hope she can wait a little longer!
Special thanks to my Boyfriend Drew:) and Lordvader for helping me!

:angel:The colored one is for my mommy and the pink one is for me! :angel:
I hope to pass it down to my daughter some day when I decide to have kids lol!
It may seem cheesy but I love it
Thanks for looking!

So pretty! That's such a great idea. :) I love how you picked a pretty paper for the background, but it still allows the pins to really pop. :D

well coming back from a long hot weekend at Stagecoach country music festival here in Cali, I come to read all this positive feed back from all of you wonderful people! thank you so much! :)

WOW! :eek:! those are beautiful! I want to be your mom! lol! what a lucky mom! she will love them and be so proud! well done
Awe thank you! It means a lot to me! :)

So pretty! That's such a great idea. :) I love how you picked a pretty paper for the background, but it still allows the pins to really pop. :D
I wanted something pretty but not to flashy! haha thank you so much! :)

Beautiful boxes!!!!!!
thank you thank you :)

Very beautiful!
yay! thank you very much!

It's super amazing, from amateur to pro in one shot! LOL
wow thanks! I really appreciate that! :)

Gorgeous <3
thanks! <3 :)

Awwww....That is beautiful!!!! I love them! That is a very sweet gift for your mom! I love how you will each have a part of the whole set, just amazing.....
awe thanks! I've had this idea in my head for awhile! just geting it done was the hard part lol I will take pictures of it done and when I give it to her! :)

Those look great! Beautiful display!
Thanks a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back