• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my mother daughter shadowbox :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother daughter shadowbox :)

dmsb1121

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So my Mom's birthday was yesterday! She is soooo hard to shop for! So I thought about my princess set I had and thought maybe I could do something with that and give it too her for her birthday! Of course I haven't finished it yet because once I start on a project I take my time! Here is what I've got so far! I'm pretty happy so far for my first time doing a shadowbox !
I hope she can wait a little longer!
Special thanks to my Boyfriend Drew and Lordvader for helping me!

:angel:The colored one is for my mommy and the pink one is for me! :angel:
I hope to pass it down to my daughter some day when I decide to have kids lol!
It may seem cheesy but I love it
Thanks for looking!

So pretty! That's such a great idea. I love how you picked a pretty paper for the background, but it still allows the pins to really pop.

well coming back from a long hot weekend at Stagecoach country music festival here in Cali, I come to read all this positive feed back from all of you wonderful people! thank you so much!

WOW! ! those are beautiful! I want to be your mom! lol! what a lucky mom! she will love them and be so proud! well done
Awe thank you! It means a lot to me!

So pretty! That's such a great idea. I love how you picked a pretty paper for the background, but it still allows the pins to really pop.
I wanted something pretty but not to flashy! haha thank you so much!

Beautiful boxes!!!!!!
thank you thank you

Very beautiful!
yay! thank you very much!

It's super amazing, from amateur to pro in one shot! LOL
wow thanks! I really appreciate that!

Gorgeous <3
thanks! <3

Awwww....That is beautiful!!!! I love them! That is a very sweet gift for your mom! I love how you will each have a part of the whole set, just amazing.....
awe thanks! I've had this idea in my head for awhile! just geting it done was the hard part lol I will take pictures of it done and when I give it to her!

Those look great! Beautiful display!
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.