• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Mulan board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mulan board
Your Mulan collection is just AMAZING! thanks a lot for sharing... didn't know how they really looked like for many of them so thank U! :)

Ut oh--is that a blank cork board I see? that's nothing but trouble.

I know, right? I've already had to take measures to fix that.

DSCF0010_zpsi0ah8kgt.jpg

Thanks for the kind words on my collection, everyone. My office has definitely become a more magical place lately.

Your collection of Mulan pins is gorgeous! And I love your new tsum/pin/lanyard shelf. That is a great idea. For your sake, do you want us to hope for or against an upcoming Mulan tsumtsum set? The BH6 side looks lonely. Just saying... :naughty:

Your collection of Mulan pins is gorgeous! And I love your new tsum/pin/lanyard shelf. That is a great idea. For your sake, do you want us to hope for or against an upcoming Mulan tsumtsum set? The BH6 side looks lonely. Just saying... :naughty:

:lol: What I'm really hoping for is a Robin Hood tsum tsum set... :wat:

Your Mulan collection is everything!! I love it! *-*
Also this movie/character is so underrated! Definitely one of my favorites! I would love to get a new asian princess one day! :rolleyes:

Oh I love your display! It's a pretty awesome fit for pins and lanyards. Great collection, it's beautiful.

I've made some solid progress in the past eight months:

cbf0b2130b014fdb90f11d706fecf538_r.jpg

I'm especially happy with my little BH6 collection. Now I'm just waiting for the new Honey Lemon pin to arrive from Paris. Should be any day now!

29940645dd2f49a1b1908ee2da6d5ea2_r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back