• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new Avengers pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Avengers pin

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Now it's not a Disney licensed Pin, but it is licensed and was released by Marvel. It looks great with the other Disney/Marvel pins! It has a pin back similar to what you'd find on a button or a brooch.

By the way, I have an extra to trade.

B25013AB-0850-41A0-8BB4-B18DCB996391-20885-00001ACFCA024481_zps16909daf.jpg

005AF7EC-3D5A-4EC2-A002-BC2D44B51D76-20885-00001AD2ABA3F133_zps49a4b6d0.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
I have that one too! It came with a little book that my mom bought for my oldest son, but I'm not sure where she got it. When he opened it he immediately looked at me and said "Don't even think about trading this!" LOL I looked for it on Pin Pics but I don't think it's on there. I think it should be since it's an official Marvel pin. Plus I want to feel cool adding it to my owns list since I haven't been able to get any other Marvel pins yet. Your collection is awesome!!! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back