• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My newest UP creation!!!!! Just finished, so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest UP creation!!!!! Just finished, so excited!
Annnnddd....my cat spilled a diet coke on it. -____- just had to redo left side, ha! I guess it is officially christened!

Wow that's really creative! You should make more and sell them! People would probably buy them

I kinda engineered it as I went along, but most of the materials I got at Joanns and most of it was done digitally on my laptop. The hand sewing through leather was the worst part! Ouch...bloody fingers.

Problem is that I think the amount I would have to charge based on price of the pinbook, materials and time would be too much for most people's amount they'd want to pay for a pinbook:( I was brainstorming a way to make them more "affordable" so I could try to sell different ones but alas I came up with nothing...ha! Sweatshop? JK...JK...Can disney just hire me...I would like a new job sitting around and thinking of cool stuff that people would buy!

wyllieam said:
Got to use my book for 1st time. I don't think anyone even knew what it was supposed to be...ha!

Didn't know what it was supposed to be?! You mean didn't get the reference or didn't realize it would be a trading book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back