• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pin boards!! Picture heavy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pin boards!! Picture heavy!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So I finally put up all my boards except Wreck It Ralph and Planes. Here are some pics. I'll be looking to complete a few of the sets that you may see have missing pins -- like the Cars WDI Christmas Tree Collection, or the Lion King Character Connection...

photo1-2_zps95c9439e.jpg
photo1-1_zpsbe837863.jpg
photo_zps64be28fd.jpg
photo5-2_zpsb3a415ac.jpg
photo1_zps8056bd23.jpg
photo2_zps763aae0b.jpg
photo2-1_zps5acdb419.jpg
photo3-1_zps603ffb1b.jpg
photo5-1_zps12e6121a.jpg
photo4-1_zps5dbc1695.jpg

Last edited:
What lovely displays! I love the way the pins are almost flowing down the boards with the way you've laid them out. I hope you complete those sets soon!

I notice you don't have the recent Lion King 20th Anniversary pin from DSUK... I have one for trade, in case you're looking :p.

I notice you don't have the recent Lion King 20th Anniversary pin from DSUK... I have one for trade, in case you're looking :p.

I don't have that one and haven't arranged a trade for it. I don't seem to have anything you are looking for either. If you want to take a look through my traders and PM me any interest, that would be great. My pin pics ID is Zagales.

I will say that I notice you are overseas. I try to arrange larger trades overseas to take advantage of shipping costs, so we can try to put something together and see where it goes, if you'd like.

I have some cars pins for trade that i didn't notice on your board too ;) my pinpics is minniemad0110 :)

Thank you for letting me know. I will send you a PM shortly!

Very cool Alex. I'm kinda hurt though, I don't see the woody with the buzz light year balloon pin that I got you. :cry:

Very cool Alex. I'm kinda hurt though, I don't see the woody with the buzz light year balloon pin that I got you. :cry:

Wait, huh? What pin exactly? Is this something I received a while back, because if I told you I've received 5-7 packages in the last 2 months, I may be exaggerating... Should I be concerned that I may have missed something?

Wait, huh? What pin exactly? Is this something I received a while back, because if I told you I've received 5-7 packages in the last 2 months, I may be exaggerating... Should I be concerned that I may have missed something?

Oh snap, never mind, I know which one you're talking about! It's in the picture. Seventh pic from the top, upper left corner. You can't see the string, as it is black, like the background! I love that pin!

Oh snap, never mind, I know which one you're talking about! It's in the picture. Seventh pic from the top, upper left corner. You can't see the string, as it is black, like the background! I love that pin!

Ohhh...now I see it. You are now back in my good graces again sir Duke. :lol:

Woohoo ... I made the board! :hsd:
Twice!!! (I think) :dunno:

I don't think I've ever seen a Monster's Inc. board before. That is awesome! Definitely put a smile on me face :D.

Didn't know you had a thing Scar either. I still have that spinner from the 13 event if you want to try and work something.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, everyone.

How long have you been collecting

I've been collecting for about a year and a half. These pictures include most of my keepers, I haven't framed my Planes pins or my Wreck It Ralph collection, and my traders are not displayed here either.

Congrats! Love those Lion King pins!

And the blue background anniversary pin *does* exist! I have been unable to find one anywhere (no luck on ebay, here, or Facebook).

Very nice collection ... I too collect Toy Story/TSMM and Cars/Carsland as well as other limited Pixar film Pins

Wow!! :bowdown: Very nice Alex!! Great displays and truly awesome pins! Congrats on all these fab pins!! Thank you for sharing, it's always fun to see other collectors' pins!! Wishing you great success with your collection!! Take care, *bjr

Holy cow!! Loooove your Monsters and Toy Story collections!! So awesome!! And those black boards make the pins look so great! Very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back