• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My shadow box from Lost-Sun-Princess!!! Updated pics...with pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My shadow box from Lost-Sun-Princess!!! Updated pics...with pins!

Shannon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
While not a pin, I got it for trading pins with J'amie....My beautiful Snow White shadow box!!

It's just perfect and I will cherish it!!!!!

THANK YOU J'AMIE!!

Here is the box with my modest Snow White collection! Still love it!

Sorry its so dark...had to use my phone, camera is dead!

Last edited:
OMG, this is beautiful!!! Seeing J'aime's shadowboxes is one of the reasons I broke down and registered for DPF! (I had used up all my "free" views and wanted to see MORE. ;-) ) Enjoy your display, Shannon, and have fun filling it!

Very cool. I'm debating whether or not to get a few of these for both of my daughter's collections.

OMG, this is beautiful!!! Seeing J'aime's shadowboxes is one of the reasons I broke down and registered for DPF! (I had used up all my "free" views and wanted to see MORE. ;-) ) Enjoy your display, Shannon, and have fun filling it!

This is legitimately one of the nicest things someone has ever said about my work. Thank you so much.

AND SHANNON!! I am so glad it arrived safely and you love it. Thank YOU for being my first trade and for giving me the opportunity to help you display some of your pins in your home. It's a pleasure and honor! Thank you!!

Wow, another stunning and gorgeous piece of work by J'aimie!! Love the background she used and I'm sure that it will look stunning with the pins that it makes a new home for. Congratulations!! :hsd:

That's really pretty!!! :) J'amie you are so talented! Do you have a website or anything with pictures of your other work?

No website, but happy to send pictures if you're interested in seeing some of my other work/commissions. :) Thank you all so much for your sweet words. Trying to make it through some commitments in May and I'll either auction off or trade for some more commission slots!!

Thank you guys! And I second the motion of Shannon posting pics when she puts her pins in!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back