• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Share thread! All of my cork frames!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Share thread! All of my cork frames!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Moving this over the dizpins while I still can. :hs:
I will update these soon as they have changed some but for the most part this is current.

UPDATED 1/11-

Hey guys, sorry about that. When I loaded up pics to my album and created the sub album for selling my pins collection it moved these and I have no idea what happened with them. I guess it changed the image address and now they don't show. I will link my full album so you guys can have a look. They are not near as pretty as they once were as some had already been traded or sold. In a day or two I won't have hardly anything as my collection is going bye bye so I will be starting all over when I start to buy again but I hope to build back up to a collection of my faves one day. Anyways, here is the link to the full collection where you can see the boards....

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/w... Collection/

I have been playing around with my boards a lot lately to try and get them to look the way I want them to. They are still not perfect and there are holes but I am fairly happy with them for now. :)

Thanks for taking look. :D

Stitch Board-

100_7640.jpg

Tink and Jess Board (with a stray Bambi pin tossed in...lol)

100_7635.jpg

Sleeping Beauty Board with a few of my fave Beauty and the Beast pins tossed in. :)

100_7623.jpg

Mostly Wonderland Board but have added Up and my Jim Shore set on it as well as a couple of other recent faves...

100_7616.jpg

100 Mickeys and other randoms.

100_7612.jpg

The most random board...haha Just a real mix of everything here. This one is the least finished. Not sure what I want to do with it just yet.

100_7611.jpg

and this has become my catchall board b/c I just got it and have been putting pins on it while I decide what I want to do with them from there.

100_7631.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! I love your collection. I need to put something together like this with my collection. Yours looks awesome and makes me inspired and motivated to finally get this done. Again...awesome collection!

Thanks so much for all of the compliments guys! :D I love my boards. I must get some updated pictures up of them soon. The Stitch board looks a little different and the Tink/Jess board looks really different...lol

Your boards look great. I have the electric light parade spinner pin on your random board, but is the one beside it a spinner too? I've never seen that one before. It looks interesting.

great collection! Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you are using? Your pics are awesome!

Thank you. :) I actually have a Canon 40D but I generally do not even need it for pin pics. I took these with my little Kodak MX1063. You just have to get them in the light just right. Check out my post on the thread about taking pics of pins and I posted the best way to get nice shots. :)

Your boards look great. I have the electric light parade spinner pin on your random board, but is the one beside it a spinner too? I've never seen that one before. It looks interesting.

I LOVE that pin! Yes, it is a spinner... It is this one Pin 35969: WDW – Featured Artist Collection 2005 (Mickey, Minnie & Friends Spinner) Mark Seppala.

You have some lovely pins in your collection,really need to get my hands on some of those pictured :) and makes me realise i need to sort through my pins and get them displayed properly

I am very interested in buying your collection for my daughter - it would be an amazing blessing for her to be able to work with this collection! I am on her computer, but would MUCH rather communicate via my computer/email.... can you send me an email at stevendouglass2@mac.com asap.... I would like to know roughly where the collection is (will it be easy or challenging for me to pick up the collection and avoid shipping costs?). Thanks for getting back to me, I am hoping this works out! Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back