• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My small collection. Know its not much but its a start lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
My small collection. Know its not much but its a start lol

JechtAuron

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1f4d5a2598cf9d2e954bce718ec12bd1.jpg
462fadb623a2ce3b77a4d5fb14fcfa60.jpg
93bf19283ac86ac347544f4a738db276.jpg
71ccda51c63f4e27b3750ecfd5474437.jpg
96e92ac972b1f080c93ee86d40e9d8cf.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Nice variety! I like all those fun Star Wars pins and also crazy Mickey Mouse!
The crazy mickey I got 5 years ago when I went. This past trip a few months ago it was hard to choose. So I went with variety but went more for haunted mansion and star wars. The up and wall-e. Pair. I have one and my wife has the other including the Han solo and Leia pin. Which I forgot to put the solo in my book lol.

Thanks everyone. Now I can order the pins I want from the Disney app. So I can work on my collection when I want.

A wonderful collection! I've never even seen the Flubber pin before! :D

~Merlin
I got that 5 years ago when we stayed at the port Orleans riverside resort and was on their pin trade board. I love the little flubber dude lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back