• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Snow White Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "gown" is actually just a very fancy sticker, but I thought it looked so nice, I put it on my board! Thanks Luis, for your kind offer, but I actually do have that pin, but that Snow is living with my Dwarf collection (hehe). I should post my other Princess boards that I have since pulled together...I have I nice full Cinderella board, and OVERFLOWING Aurora board, a Jasmine/Ariel combo board and a small Belle board. The Snow one has been updated since these pictures were taken, but I long to add the golden princesses to all 6 applicable boards. :) Wishes, awe. Anyway....Off I go!

Love them all! Especially the limited edition jumbo of her and the prince, as well as Stitch and Lilo dressed up(i am a stitch collector:p) Beautiful boards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back