• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my star wars pin board (updated July 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont collect star wars, but am going to WDW in july and i will grab what they have and give you first dibs on a trade. I just wanna know about your ID--dare i ask or does the name say it all?

It's funny, I'm not really a big Star Wars person, but the set you had on the bottom left of the first picture was how I started trading. I went to the discount outlet and bought 50+ sets of those and started trading them in the park when I went in 2010-2011 for New Years. Seeing them on the board there just brought back lots of great memories of running to the store every night to get more to have some to trade the next day.

Half a year later and here's the board again. Enjoy!

attachment.php

Last edited:
i dont collect star wars, but am going to WDW in july and i will grab what they have and give you first dibs on a trade. I just wanna know about your ID--dare i ask or does the name say it all?

No, It was a nickname of a charicter I played in a high school production of Grease.

Great collection!! I just started collecting and just have a few. But I love the star wars set you have. I really like the light saber set. Your set is inspiring.

Great collection!! I just started collecting and just have a few. But I love the star wars set you have. I really like the light saber set. Your set is inspiring.

Thank you. This isn't even all the Star Wars pins I have. I have the box set and the Passholder pin from last year as well. The passholder pin is signed by ray park and is going to go with the signed picture I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back