my star wars pin board (updated July 2012)

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by Kingofthemooners, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuNkRoCk

PuNkRoCk New Member

0   0   0

nice pins :drool:

2. dawny

dawny Active Member

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

i dont collect star wars, but am going to WDW in july and i will grab what they have and give you first dibs on a trade. I just wanna know about your ID--dare i ask or does the name say it all?

3. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

Not a Star Wars fan, but I can appreciate a good collection when I see one! Very cool.

4. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It's funny, I'm not really a big Star Wars person, but the set you had on the bottom left of the first picture was how I started trading. I went to the discount outlet and bought 50+ sets of those and started trading them in the park when I went in 2010-2011 for New Years. Seeing them on the board there just brought back lots of great memories of running to the store every night to get more to have some to trade the next day.

5. Kingofthemooners

Kingofthemooners Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Half a year later and here's the board again. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  6. Kingofthemooners

Kingofthemooners Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

No, It was a nickname of a charicter I played in a high school production of Grease.

7. Mixedwolf

Mixedwolf Active Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Great collection!! I just started collecting and just have a few. But I love the star wars set you have. I really like the light saber set. Your set is inspiring.

8. Kingofthemooners

Kingofthemooners Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Thank you. This isn't even all the Star Wars pins I have. I have the box set and the Passholder pin from last year as well. The passholder pin is signed by ray park and is going to go with the signed picture I have.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  9. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    378   0   1

Very nice collection! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.