• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My "To the Pain" auction (Break the Forum Part 2) Ends Feb 23rd @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My "To the Pain" auction (Break the Forum Part 2) Ends Feb 23rd @ 10PM CST
Taking a page from Jrdnsmom, I'm like this on the outside:

tumblr_m3vzcmu6zZ1rov36v.gif

And like this on the inside:

1339605827_excited_fan.gif

Also adding these to ChickenLittle's bid:
Pin 93683: Disneystore.com Brave 5 pin set
Pin 94636: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin Set - 75th Anniversary
Pin 73491: DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin

I can't even look to see how this ends, my stomach's in complete knots. Good luck to fireheadfred and kiwikiwi and anyone who might have snuck up onto the leaderboard in the last 10 min.

goodluck! it was honestly a battle, and to evryone who has helped me, you are in my books of deep deep deep love and repayment of kindness xxxxxxxxx

Even though it may have cost me the auction, I think it's really super wonderful that so many people here were willing to be so generous to help out their friends. All of you deserve a huge thanks of gratitude. So even if whoever you helped doesn't win, know that you're awesome and I'm sending warm fuzzies your way.

After a knockdown drag out fight with my wife....

the winner is.....

fireheadfred!! Congrats Hollie!

Ruby I want to say you made this auction even closer than the last one of these we ran.

Thanks again everyone and maybe, just maybe we can do this again.

Even though it may have cost me the auction, I think it's really super wonderful that so many people here were willing to be so generous to help out their friends. All of you deserve a huge thanks of gratitude. So even if whoever you helped doesn't win, know that you're awesome and I'm sending warm fuzzies your way.

Way to be a good sport Tammy. I commend you a ton for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back