• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My very first Auction! Beauty and the Beast L.E 150 on card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My very first Auction! Beauty and the Beast L.E 150 on card

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
This is my first auction ever! im a bit nervous, :)
with no further adu, here it is...
[pinpics]90857[/pinpics]

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=90857&sid=9395.1346014839&act=tdo
DSF surprise pin of Belle and her Father sharing a gift, on original backer card, L.E 150
Auction starts today and runs till the 2nd, (sorry due to work it has to run that long) please follow the DPF house rules for auction.
what I like....
Rapunzel pins
Princess pins
PODMs (really like)
Haunted mansion
Lost Keys of Disney (really like)

What I don't want
hidden mickeys
I will do the best I can to keep up with the top three while im at work, lol. Good luck!

Don't have much from your wants list and already own this pin :(
But I will give it a start with:
pin90360

Pin 90360: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Star Wars Disney Characters Set - Empire

pin42343

With advice from Echo, I will be more clear, Auction will end 5:00pm Sep 3rd pacific time. Thanks Echo I didn't think about that.

Also pins don't have to be on my wants list.

Thank you everyone. I like so many pins I see pins everyday that are not on my wants, so please post what you like.

73438: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Wet Paint
78574: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Mickey Mouse Icon - American Flag
44494: DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Classic Characters (Aurora)

Aw, this would be nice to add to the kids collection! We have the mothers day kanga/roo, I want this fathersday pin to go with it!

hows about.....

click pic for pinpics info. le300 DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back