• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My very NEARLY complete fox and the hound and Oliver and company collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very NEARLY complete fox and the hound and Oliver and company collections!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This year I decided to concentrate on my smaller collections. Fox and the hound and Oliver and company. I am very specific with the pins i want and such but these are my very nearly completed collections of Fox and the hound (tod and copper) and oliver and company pins! I recently got three of my most wanted in the fox and the hound collections so I thought i would post my collection so far! It' nearly done now though only two pins to go!

The pin board with them on :

foxhoundpins.jpg

oliverpins.jpg

The little bit of photoshop fun I had, spot the pins xD!

spotthepins.jpg

Some frames I made with pins in from one or both categories :

christmasframedone.jpg

foxhoundframe.jpg

girlietrain.jpg

Your F&H and Oliver collections are really nice! I didn't know there were that many Oliver pins. They need to make more of both!

Ok how did you get them. i cant ever seem to find them or get them. Hey maybe its because of you!!! lol I really love the frames, nice job you must love them.

Hehe thanks guys it has been hard work! Some of these pins have been very elusive. They do need to make more in both categories! There's a set coming out in may that has a pin for each of these sets which I am excited about cause I will be at wdw when they are released hehe!

Hehe yeah sorry about that Dawny! I stalk the bay like a. Mad woman. The dangle one I just got has been on the bay twice this week tho! The other time was USA only and bidding I think it ends today so you should go and look!

i hope I can find those last two it's really frustrating that they never show up on the bay but I know I will get them eventually!

Ok pretty soon you are just gonna collect one of those movies because I am gonna come and steal your Oliver and Company ones! XD
Why do all the good, never talked about, disney movies hard to find the pins for? Like Oliver and Company and The Great Mouse Detective! DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back