• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL NBC 3 inch are in my local DS !!

VINYL NBC 3 inch are in my local DS !!

suez

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was totally surprised to see the Nightmare Before Christmas 3 inch figurines in the Disney store today I was looking at something and turned around and was like WOW!!
wonder if the DS will be getting any other ones!!!

Last edited:
wonder how come they dont list massachusetts????

thats where my DS is!!

wonder how come they dont list massachusetts????

thats where my DS is!!

Probably because no one reported it yet. I think stores are put on that list after people from that forum confirm that they see Vinylmations in their store.

my store not only has NBC but now is carrying Toy Story HAve a laugh and just in the last few days received the Urban 5 series
the manager that i have known for yrs and knows I collect pins asked me yesterday if I wanted to buy a tray of them and I said only if I can get Goofy!! that is the only one I am looking for.

i was in my local disney store today and they had the Animation Series of Vinyalmations

I think I am going to have to check out the stores now! I haven't been in the local stores becuase they haven't had anything other than childrens clothes and stuffed animals. They didn't even have key chains! It appears that my local stores have them now... :pooh: Can't wait to see what treasures I can find!

Back