• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New collector! Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
New collector! Excited

Idahogirl1966

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a new pin collector that just spend a week in Disney land and have been
bitten by he collecting bug.

Have no no idea where to start. ... I want to learn to trade and learn values.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Values vary, but the forum is full of helpful members, so if you have pins that you have questions about, take a pic, post it, and ask away! :)

Try reading the pin guide it helped me out but to be honest reading posts helps alot as well good luck :)

You are going to have so much fun! I find to limit how much the pin bug bites to try to decide what you are going to collect, you can always change your mind over time (I completely changed my collection!) but it helps so you are not collecting everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back