• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New mystery couple pins
I really like the Aurora/Philip and Rapunzel/Flynn pins, they are lovely :D
I like Belle/Beast too but there is definitely something wrong with her face :lol:

They weren't out this weekend while I was in DL. I would guess next weekend, probably Thursday, for Valentines day weekend.

Hate the fact never been to an american park and i live in the UK but seeing what everyone else has been saying i see what you mean bout belle but that will be the pin i want the most at the moment from the set so if anyone could get me one when they are released would be very much appreciated and i will pay for it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^I think she meant eBay... and I personally think that Snow White won't be crazy on eBay, but you never know!

I don't think this set will be crazy like the R/C Girls as that set had a whole history to it that included them getting lost and never making it, etc. If these really are normal LE's with a decent edition size (if LRs technically have an edition size) they should all be manageable with Tangled and LM being higher than the rest (Tangled being higher than LM).

I dont think they will make it to the online store. They will sale so fast.

^^I think she meant eBay... and I personally think that Snow White won't be crazy on eBay, but you never know!

I don't think this set will be crazy like the R/C Girls as that set had a whole history to it that included them getting lost and never making it, etc. If these really are normal LE's with a decent edition size (if LRs technically have an edition size) they should all be manageable with Tangled and LM being higher than the rest (Tangled being higher than LM).

Sorry! Yes, I meant eBay, but didn't think I could say it, lol.

Thanks for the insight, kupo1121, I'll play wait and see. :anxious:

I think pins are going to give me a heart attack! I see these and it stresses me out thinking how do I get them for a reasonable price. Yes, I am still way too new at all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back