• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New mystery couple pins
im guessing tomorrow since they usually do things on Thursday but ill be there this weekend partying up at the GRAND SO ill make sure to go each morning. loves it

Ill be there this weekend ill make sure to check all locations plus i know a charming prince that works there and has a crush on me loves it.

no sight of these yet...im flirting with all the cast members at the park today to get inside secrets. im having too many fun wheels at the moment.loves it

ok here is the latest new on these beauties: they are in the stock room here next to trolley treats, they will be released randomly on a thursday.

Ooo I hope I go the last week of march during spring break so I can pick up a few boxes! Or 10!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh course I work this Thursday!!! Wonder if they'll be sold out by Friday..........

1) I don't think they're confirmed to be put on the shelf this Thursday (from at least what I've heard)
2) They will be guaranteed to be sold out the day they are put on the shelf. Unless they put out thousands of boxes, people will mob those pins like nothing else...

Why all the hype and speculation. Aren't these pins OE?

This thread has turned into a whining, gotta have it, and perverted thread. Seriously they are just pins.

I believe the box I saw (there's a link somewhere) shows that they are Limited Release pins. So, they could be like the Princess Carousel pins (show up once) or the Pixar pins (released on unknown dates).

Why all the hype and speculation. Aren't these pins OE?

This thread has turned into a whining, gotta have it, and perverted thread. Seriously they are just pins.

Not gonna lie, things like this make me want to go to the Pin Trading store and yell "OH MY GOD! IT'S THE NEW MYSTERY COUPLE PINS!" and see if I can start a small riot.

Are these the next R/C girls? I don't think so. OE vs. LR. But people these days will buy anything to try to sell it. And probably try to sell it on Facebook for same or more than eBay even though on Facebook they aren't paying the eBay 10% fees. Losers

Just do that here. The whining would be epic.

I think people would notice that my profile says I'm in Philly.

If I did it at the store I would probably get punched by a large woman.
But seriously, I don't think the pins even look all that nice.
But to each their own I guess.

I'd love to get my hands on these even though they're outside my normal collection (sort of.) I hope they sell for reasonable prices... :(

1) I don't think they're confirmed to be put on the shelf this Thursday (from at least what I've heard)
2) They will be guaranteed to be sold out the day they are put on the shelf. Unless they put out thousands of boxes, people will mob those pins like nothing else...

yes they will be at DCA..SEE you all there. #hungerGames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back