• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ujyraba3.jpg

The full set of concealed pins. Photo credit to Melissa Castle on Pin Junkies.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm just going to throw it out there that I am looking for:

Pocahontas and John Smith

Mulan and Shang
Carl and Ellie
Rapunzel/Flynn

Just in case anyone is trading those browsing this thread.

Does anyone have a guess what they will be trade value? Am I going to have to trade, like, really good LEs for them?

Huh. Not what I was hoping for from Mulan/Shang. Maybe I'll like it better from another angle.

Regardless, thank you for the picture!

Last edited:
Oh, Wall-E and Eve! So cute! Do we know who is paired with who yet? I'm guessing the pairs are always consistent?

I believe katelouise said that the concealed pins are not set unfortunately. So it really is a random draw.

Anyone know the edition size on the concealed pins?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The conceals are cute, but for my own collection I'd probably only go after the reveals- Rapunzel, belle, snow, ariel and Jasmine are my favorite from this set. ^.^

So by 9am CA Adv was sold out, by 9:30 DTD pin traders was sold out, emporium only had Cinderella left but they only received Ariel and Cinderella, Grand Cal Hotel only received Cinderella, LGM and Westward Ho had the mostyvariety. Congrats to everyone who was able to get them : )

So WDW peeps, Pin Traders at Downtown Disney still has quite a bit of these. But my Dad says they said they never got Tangled boxes. So now he's trying to track me down a Tangled box. So that's kind of weird if Studios never got Mermaid and PT never got Tangled.

So by 9am CA Adv was sold out, by 9:30 DTD pin traders was sold out, emporium only had Cinderella left but they only received Ariel and Cinderella, Grand Cal Hotel only received Cinderella, LGM and Westward Ho had the mostyvariety. Congrats to everyone who was able to get them : )

I don't get it- it's a limited release, so doesn't that mean that it's possible they will come back? Didn't the same thing happen with the carousel horse set? :dunno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back