• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Person :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Person :)

kate0627

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hello,
My name is Kate and I am a disney addict. I collect pins and vinyls. I've seen just about every disney movie. Been to Walt Disney World at least 5 times. My favorite characters are Princesses, Tinkerbell, Stitch. Nice to meet ya all. :wavey:

Hi Kate, and welcome! I'm new here myself (just joined yesterday), and am also a Disney addict! I'm really glad I found this community as I've just recently started collecting/trading pins, and love to talk about all things Disney with other Disney fans. :)

-George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back