• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***
Thank you all for sharing the pins! Seeing all the pins made me want to take a trip to Tokyo. The "Halloween Villain Game Pins" are all so lovely!

Frozen Fantasy pins - you will receive one of the 3 when you stay in one of the Frozen decorated rooms at the Ambassador Hotel during the Frozen Fantasy event Jan-March

d714f6d2827373f2ee6f9497a4c472bf.jpg

I didn't realize this was a thread. :) I've just been adding what I've seen to the "Help each other know of pins in 2015" thread.

When I have a moment later I'll add some PinPics numbers, or you can go over there and search the origin as Tokyo and sort by newest. There have been quite a few sets released in the last couple weeks, as well as a new Frozen Fantasy Pin for 2016.

There are these OE stained glass pins, there is also Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, Snow White
12421657_424622547723668_265725751_n_zpstv8zll8a.jpg

This is a new Frozen Fantasy pin, OE too
12512085_428590943993495_1847161608_n_zpshj33ez3y.jpg

And these pins are only available during a lunch and diner in a restaurant, but don't know which restaurant. This is all I know :)
12498598_428590933993496_227211840_n_zpshd0hn2mj.jpg

I am so happy to see Princess pins...and such good timing for us! We will be there in a few weeks, so if anyone who lives there wants to meet up (or wants me to bring you anything from WDW), just PM me!

Stoked!

Those are some of the prettiest OE pins I've seen in a long time. They've been floating around Instagram for a while now. Still hoping a friend of mine does go back to Japan for Disney like he said he was since he promised me pin pick ups. ::crosses fingers::

Hi, I added the "Frozen Fantasy 2016" and "Christmas Wishes 2015" pins to the PinPics database. I believe that all of the Princess stained glass ones have been already added.

Mike S.
Figment919

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back