• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Trading Thread. Trading PTN Paris Pins. Tangled PTN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Trading Thread. Trading PTN Paris Pins. Tangled PTN.

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Got some great new traders, some i bought, some i trade for at the florida project, and some were gifts.
mainly looking for y highly wanted stitch, Ariel, Eeyore and lion King, but i have over 600 wants so i am sure we can try to get a trade going.

i can/will trade for something not in my wants as long as i see it a fair trade or u never know, you might have a pin i really want that i didn't know i wanted. anyways, here are some pics of a few of my traders, the lion king and Eeyore pins are mainly for my collection, but will always trade them for the right pin, or a higher wanted in my own personal wants list.( not just pinpics want ratio) :)

Last edited:
Trying to reply one PM at the time on my phone whenever i get a few minutes so please forgive me for taking long. but promise i'll answer back to all as soon and fast as i can. :)

You have this pin I need:

Would you trade it for these 2 together:

or any one of these?

Let me know if you want to work something out! :)

are you selling or just trading? I would be very interested in that puppy love set but I definitely don't have anything good enough to trade for it!

Hello there, i am so very sorry but i only trade, i don't sell pins, so sorry. :)
even thought you have nice pins, i want to trade the puppy set for another set similar or a jumbo and i don't see any of these in your traders at the moment.
thank you so very much for asking. :)

Hi. Im interstd in your dumbo wait time sign. PM me if you see anything on my traders. Thanks Megan

hey there megan, that pin is involve in a possible trade at the moment, i am giving some time to the trader to think about it(i don't like to rush people when it comes to making decisions, but if the trade doesn't go through i'll let you know. :)

I want the Zazu pin and the Pocahontas Flower Hair pin :D

:)
those are mine to keep, :)
i just took one pic and there were some traders and some keeper in it, but just like you, i think pocahontas is a gorgeous girl and even thought i don't collect her as my main thing, every time i see any pin from the movie or her i get it, my new goal is the designer set pocahontas, she looks gorgeous, she looks like a goddess. :)

Alright, so here are some new traders i recently got, i spend a little fortune buying this pin lot from a Japanese friend who is giving up pin trading because he is moving away and it is going to be hard to pin trade far from disney he said. anyways, so all of these are traders, there are some great highly wanted, low LE and also some of the newest ones from japan. so again, if you interested just shoot me a PM and i'll take a look at your traders or if you have some of my wants just PM some offers and we'll start working from there. :)

hope you all like the new traders, here they are. :)

happy trading...

Attachments

• IMG_5238.jpg
    IMG_5238.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_5239.jpg
    IMG_5239.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_5240.JPG
    IMG_5240.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited: