• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
I would be eternally grateful if someone get an extra pin for me! :) please help!

Last edited:
Wow the prices are already insane on ebay ! I can offer 50 dollars shipped to France right now on paypal. I would be so grateful, I can also offer one of my pins for trade like Disney auctions LE 100 ! Just don't want to miss it like everyone else... I am going to cry like a child !

I wonder how many the sold last night, because that will affect the counting of how many people will be able to buy this morning. It will be less than 150 people, remember. Unless the limit to 1 per because of crowds.

Now I hope someone thinks of me. Not for Rapunzel, don't care about her but I may be interested in the next one. :lol: So if it is a Dumbo, Alice or BatB character think of me :)

Last edited:
About 120 people here roughly. When you guys request for people to get this pin for you, please be very greatful if someone agrees. We suffered rain, cold and Hollywood haha

You can't imagine how grateful I would be, I would love this person forever seriously... but I guess it will never happen unfortunately !

I will be for sure. As I said, I know I will never be able to afford the marquee or chair pin . I wasnt into Tangled enough. My 3 year old grand daughter lovvvves Rapunzel, Tangled and I'm trying to get all the newly relisted ones. I'm going to have lost sun princess do a shadow box for her room. College Tuition one day. LOL
Try to stay warm & dry.

I can only imagine how people suffer rain and cold there :(

Every release date becomes an heroic feat for those decide to go!

Last edited:
You guys are amazing! Come wind or pouring rain, I hope you are all safe, warm and up for ice cream, I'm sending all my kind thoughts to you all, know that it's worth it, and yes, if your lucky enough to get this pin from these brave soldiers, you forever now to them like the princesses and brave knights they are! (also maybe give them a limb and their bidding!!!)

Woah its for reals
$T2eC16FHJH8E9qSEUdQcBQ6HDYtqkw~~60_57.JPG
holy floating lanterns she's so cute I'm going to try to get me one for my collection hopefully I will able to get one of these pins because usually I end up missing out and they become so hard for me to get a hold of. It would be so nice to be able to get one of these pins without having to pay tons of money

Last edited:
we would love if anyone has one available...so we will add ourselves to the long list of those who live far, far away and wish we were able to be in line today to eat sundaes at the DSF for breakfast...YUMMY! and such an adorable pin!!!

GO CAMPERS, GO!! You guys were the first thing I thought of this morning!! I hope you're all safe, warm, well-fed and at least keeping each other amused! <3

Counting down until I can get my pin. At least it's warming up... Kind of. And I will have one for trade :)

Last edited:
Wowzers, the list is still growing! :D. I hope everyone in line is able to get one! Mass panic started ooooh about 10 hours ago over this and we were all AAAAARGH SOMEONE PLEASE GO EAT A SUNDAE FOR ME!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back