• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next EU pin release. Princess and the Frog 5th Anniversary c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next EU pin release. Princess and the Frog 5th Anniversary c:

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
4013_cp_FWB_Tiana_04092014.jpg

Looks nice.
Anyone noticed that it will be released next week ?! I guess they are doing a new release every week just like last year.
But I will have class every thursday morning at 8.45 :( . Not that the class is important or interesting in any way, but it is obligatory. I need to find a way to get my laptop into class... :anxious:

It is a nice pin though !

Looks nice.
Anyone noticed that it will be released next week ?! I guess they are doing a new release every week just like last year.
But I will have class every thursday morning at 8.45 :( . Not that the class is important or interesting in any way, but it is obligatory. I need to find a way to get my laptop into class... :anxious:

It is a nice pin though !

LOL the struggles of a student :p

I really like this pin, reminds me a little bit of the exclusive engagement one (I think because of the purple banner at the bottom). I'll definitely be trying to get a couple and it should hopefully be a bit easier than the release this morning. If anyone would like to set up a pre trade (or would just like one) drop me a pm. :)

Aw this pin looks lovely! Hope to get one of these.

I thought it was fortnightly, do they sometimes change their minds and go weekly?

Aw this pin looks lovely! Hope to get one of these.

I thought it was fortnightly, do they sometimes change their minds and go weekly?

Last year they also switched to weekly releases from mid september through end december. So hopefully this will continue

Not a lot of buzz about this pin. Isn't Tiana more popular ? I guess the last weeks designer set overshadows the complete pin universe.

I did order this one. but It's probably up for trade.

Goodness, I completely forgot! It's still in stock but I'm not sure I'll bother... too much money spent lately!

I got one this morning too, it looks like a nice pin! :- ) I like anniversary pins.

Not a lot of buzz about this pin. Isn't Tiana more popular ? I guess the last weeks designer set overshadows the complete pin universe.

I did order this one. but It's probably up for trade.

Tiana is a popular princess with fans but she isn't that popular with pin collectors. I hope this means I'll be able to snag this pin for a reasonable price. I am trying to restart my princess & the frog collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back