No answers on pinpics??

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by megw717, Sep 10, 2019.

1. swscref

swscref Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I've used 3 different browsers today, completely cleared of all data and then used private windows. Attempted logins result in no error and no login. Site is completely jacked!

2. swscref

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Just did a fresh install on my phone of a browser that has never been installed before. Get the exact same behavior as above. No error and no login.

3. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Cannot get in today. Have been having good luck until today

4. figment919

figment919 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    136   0   0

Again no pin updates to the database for over a week. Is ANYONE out there doing anything with PinPics or is it just dead?

5. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover DPF Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

They posted on Facebook over the weekend, but it was purely an acknowledgement that there are log in problems and that they are looking at it.

6. swscref

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

7. suzanneb

suzanneb DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

the one reason I stay on PinPics is I have TWENTY YEARS of traders listed by NUMBER. I think the FB sites are just "showing pins" for trades and wants. That's super hard when you have 2000 traders!!!

halloweenfiend and pins4twin like this.
  8. suzanneb

suzanneb DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

you don't see it until you propose a trade, I know I saw my number on some trades I was involved in on Pin Pics. Could also see the PP member number of trade partners.

9. MasteringMatt

MasteringMatt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I haven't been able to sign on in 3 full days now.

10. rik1138

rik1138 Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Ahh, good to know it wasn't just me... Trying to log in for the first time in a couple of years last night, thought that was the problem...
    I did manage to get logged in after manually deleting all cookies related to PinPics, and entering the password correctly the FIRST TIME. Seems if you type it in wrong once the cookie never lets you log in when you get it right... (but that's obviously not the only problem since people are attempting it with new browser installs...)

But I can log in now on Firefox and Chrome...

And I apologize to those who sent trade offers in 2016 and 2017 that I never saw... :)

11. MasteringMatt

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Just got on.

12. MasteringMatt

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Just went to the Pinpics facebook page and they said the sign in issues are fixed at this time. I hope it is permanent.

halloweenfiend likes this.
  13. gbdb4ever

gbdb4ever Greg and Debby

Rating - 100%
    384   0   0

I was able to log in on the first try without any problems. I have not been able to do that in quite a while. I really hope it is a sign that the site will be operating better now. I have missed all the trading!

MasteringMatt and halloweenfiend like this.
  14. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Totally agree. Have made some trades on Facebook, but most of the time I don’t because when they want to see my traders and there are just to many. I can’t take pictures of all my pins!

15. halloweenfiend

halloweenfiend You Had Me At "Pumpkin"!

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I agree with you Suzanne. I value the trade ratios to ensure I'm offering a fair trade.

16. megw717

megw717 new, but not that new

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I’ve gotten on 1st try several times yesterday and today! Now .. hopefully, I’ll get some replies!

halloweenfiend and akarih like this.