• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not your typical Disney Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, hun.

Just as a rule of thumb, do be careful sharing so much information on the Internet at your age. I know you wanted to go ahead and get it out there, but it just be careful. As you've already experienced, there are some less than pleasant folk out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank You for welcoming me and I can totally understand why people don't put there story up for but mine is pretty much my life and I didn't want it to come down the line and people to start to ask questions. Trust me it always happens when people see my age and then a profile pic with two little ones and now 3 little ones when this one is delivered. So I put it out there right off the bat and I am just so happy that it is not an issue like some of the other sites I attempted to join.

Thank You so much. I am so happy to be here. Now it is time to put the little ones to bed.

What I have realized at my age (53) is that the first people to point a finger at me literally more fingers pointing back at them. People that say negative things are unhappy people with themselves. Rise above negativity like you are doing!!! Glad you are here!!!

Welcome to the forum, hun.

Just as a rule of thumb, do be careful sharing so much information on the Internet at your age. I know you wanted to go ahead and get it out there, but it just be careful. As you've already experienced, there are some less than pleasant folk out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Oh, my Mom could write several novels about my teen years. The getting pregnant part is a huge part and the part I wanting to focus on because if I want and I know I will want to post photos of my sweet beautiful babies I don't wan't people to be shocked when they see it as I am young. I am so proud of them and they are my life even baby #3 who hasn't come out yet and hopefully in the next 3 days. Aaaaaaaahhhh. The rest of the crazy stuff and most of it stupid stuff is my business and it will stay that way. Thank You for being so sweet.

What I have realized at my age (53) is that the first people to point a finger at me literally more fingers pointing back at them. People that say negative things are unhappy people with themselves. Rise above negativity like you are doing!!! Glad you are here!!!
This is so true. You have no clue how many times I have been in the Mall or grocery store with my first 2 kids andMom before I was pregnant with #3 and adults would come up and say how adorable my little brother and sister were. When I told them they were Milne most would just give me a look and walk away. I have been called every name in the book. It hurt at first but now I know I am not that sort of person. Yes I have made a ton of mistakes but have these 2 wonderful little ones and baby 3 coming is not one of those mistakes. I will also make a ton more even way into adulthood.

First, let me say welcome to our forum. Most of us are adults, although we do have a few teens and those in-between'ers who are on the cusp of adult-hood (in college).

Second, and I don't mean this as discouraging in any way, but your first post here, introducing yourself, seems like you are begging to be judged (even though you say you don't want to be and have gotten kicked out of other forums.) When first joining a forum, it's a good idea to introduce yourself, but not give so many details. You've been here for a day and all the forum members who read your intro know that you are a teen mother of two, soon to be three, kids and that you're proud of it and are thumbing your nose at naysayers.

The only way for people to know how old you are and more information would be to go to your profile and then check out what you wrote in the "about me" section. Until today (when I did that on your profile), I have never done that for any forum member. People don't usually provide that many personal details about themselves in the beginning. For example, I didn't know that AvatarAng1 is a teenager until I saw his post in this section.

People don't usually post many details about themselves online due to various reasons.

First, let me say welcome to our forum. Most of us are adults, although we do have a few teens and those in-between'ers who are on the cusp of adult-hood (in college).

Second, and I don't mean this as discouraging in any way, but your first post here, introducing yourself, seems like you are begging to be judged (even though you say you don't want to be and have gotten kicked out of other forums.) When first joining a forum, it's a good idea to introduce yourself, but not give so many details. You've been here for a day and all the forum members who read your intro know that you are a teen mother of two, soon to be three, kids and that you're proud of it and are thumbing your nose at naysayers.

The only way for people to know how old you are and more information would be to go to your profile and then check out what you wrote in the "about me" section. Until today (when I did that on your profile), I have never done that for any forum member. People don't usually provide that many personal details about themselves in the beginning. For example, I didn't know that AvatarAng1 is a teenager until I saw his post in this section.

People don't usually post many details about themselves online due to various reasons.
Well you certainly can think what you want but like I have said several times prior this is a huge part of my life and really is my life and would have come up at some point so I brought it out right of the bat to see if I would be accepted or like in the past on other forums had to move on. There is no sense hanging around if in the long run you are not going to be accepted and have nasty remarks thrown your way like has happened to me. So I choose to get it out there because it is a huge part of my life. The biggest part of my life. I am very grateful that I have not been judged here and I definitely do not want that.

Thank You for the welcome.

Welcome to the pin forum. :wavey: I'm 60 and have a beautiful 7 year old grand daughter. I collect Beauty And The Beast and recently Marie from the Aristocats. Kierstyn likes Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel & her latest love is Jasmine. What I did for her was took the lithographs from each movie she likes and got a low edition pin, stuck it to the litho and framed it. So that's a nice idea for you right there. Buy your Disney Movies at the Disney Store or join the Disney Movie Club. Moana is coming out next month with lithos.
Have Fun and Happy Pin Trading!

Welcome to the pin forum. :wavey: I'm 60 and have a beautiful 7 year old grand daughter. I collect Beauty And The Beast and recently Marie from the Aristocats. Kierstyn likes Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel & her latest love is Jasmine. What I did for her was took the lithographs from each movie she likes and got a low edition pin, stuck it to the litho and framed it. So that's a nice idea for you right there. Buy your Disney Movies at the Disney Store or join the Disney Movie Club. Moana is coming out next month with lithos.
Have Fun and Happy Pin Trading!
Thank You that is a great idea.

I pin the framed cardboard evenly behind the litho and then evenly in corner, poke pin through. Put the rubber Mickey backs on and then put the frame around it. You need to buy a deeper frame set if that makes sense like at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. Dollar type ones will not fit.
We do have a Michaels in my area. :)

Well it looks like I could be spending my Valentine's Day possibly having a little Cupid Baby. It could be time to welcome baby #3. Off I go with my Coach Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back