• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhhhh u have so many pins I want/need... anddddd I have nothing u want :facepalm::(:cry:

Good luck w/ ur trading! I'm sure u'll get some top shelf stuff for these beauties :3

Good luck John!!! If you ever decide to trade your Brave individually, please let us know as we'd be interested in the marquee (and maybe the stained glass) :D

Omg you have the most beautiful traders. I am very interested in the Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair it is my grail among grails so I would love to know what grail/s you are seeking.

Doubting it as I type BUT is there ANYTHING you can possible think of (pins or cash) that could help persuade that WDI Tangled Thrill Ride pin to head my way >_< such a beautiful pin, definitely will have to nab it one day, I just want that day to be sooner than later haha xD

GAH! I wish I had one of those pins on your Most Wanted list for trade for that WDI Thrill pin >_< Which ones on that list would be a good one-for-one trade for the WDI Thrill pin? Since some of those are obviously meant for the bigger grails, I'm curious which ones I might be able to try and find for the Thrill Ride pin :anxious:

First of all... :bowdown: Lol

I've got my on the lion king marquee and the brave cubs. Plmk if you see anything in my traders for them. Thanks!

PM sent. Please look at traders :) also I would be interested in the thrill pin too. But I stand in line behind KUPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back