• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Offering $300 for tiana 2011 designer pin

Offering $300 for tiana 2011 designer pin

Vandinni182

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPDATED:
Hi there!
I am in search of the 2011 designer princess pins, SPECIFICALLY LOOKING FOR 2011 TIANA PIN! She is my GRAIL!!!! I don't have many traders but am able to offer a nice PRICE OF $300 for Tiana pin!
Please message me and/or post here if you have one available!
Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Last edited:
10344291_851074124304_1882525035340113868_o.jpg

Updated! Have Rapunzel in hand and possible Cinderella and pin box on way!
Thank you for any help you can give towards Tiana, Jasmine, Snow White or any other!

Congrats on getting these! My pin envy is turning my skin green :p best of luck in the last half! If I see any for sale I will let you know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on getting these! My pin envy is turning my skin green :p best of luck in the last half! If I see any for sale I will let you know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I can't believe how many I will have soon! It's almost unreal to think I might complete the set one day :)
Thank you for keeping an eye out for me! I appreciate your help and support!

Thank you for your support! I received my first designer pin in the beginning of September and I have been hooked every since! This is my last set to complete!

Afternoon bump!
Still looking for Tiana, Ariel, Mulan, Aurora, or Pocahontas!
Thankful for all help given so far and appreciate everyone's help in getting to completion!

Back