• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oh, Intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Intro!

BigDaddyAshton

99 Problems..A Glitch ain't 1!
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
tumblr_m8p94aw48u1r0txp9o1_500.gif

Hey Everyone I'm Ashton! I am not sure if this counts as someone 'referring' me to this site but I was looking for buy a Wreck It Ralph Lanyard and this post http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?21347-UPDATED-11-5-12!!!-Wreck-It-Ralph-Lanyard was the first link (Jealous of disneycrazee, btw) and bibbity bobbity boo here I am! My mom got me into loving pin trading last year when we went down to Disney World last December. I really had no idea what she was talking about until she gave my oldest daughter (who was three at the time) a lanyard of pins. We had a blast talking to cast members at the parks and letting he pick what she liked. I started noticing how awesome some of the designs are and im hooked. I look forward to being really involved with the forum and since I only get down to Orlando once every two years or so ill be looking to score some for the family as time rolls on.​

Hey there! Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here. Everyone is very nice! If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to PM me! Also, Amy (wyllieam) makes and sells the lanyard you would like! You should message her. She also takes custom requests. :)

believe me i've noticed....my mom's birthday is the end of february so I am thinking about getting her one when I get one round the end of January. I really want to make my first trade on here but with limited pins (bout 35 or so) my options are small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back