• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh My!! Triple zaps by three very special people!!!!

ZAPPED! Oh My!! Triple zaps by three very special people!!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I received three very special zaps today!! The first came from my young hard hat-wearing friend Spongey(Andrew), who was kind enough to give me an awesome B.E.N pin from Treasure Planet!! Such a cool pin, I love the frame colour and how the 'cel' is see through!!

The second came from the beautiful Clara, who I"ve had the pleasure to get to know and chat with lately. She gave me this beautiful Alice pin, which will in turn be given to rubyslipperegoddess who is stuck in Oregon and unable to go Hidden Mickey hunting on her own at the parks right now!

The third wasn't so much a zap as it was a completely and totally generous early Christmas gift!!! Not only that, but a GRAIL that I've been looking for since its release!!! The kind Merryweather, one of my favourite people to trade with and talk to on the phone(we go on for hours!!!) , gifted me with the extraordinary Robin Hood and Maid Marian 'JUST MARRIED' pin, and a heartfelt Thanksgiving card!!!

Thank you so much Andrew, Clara, and Selen!!! I am so lucky to have friends like you and your kindness, more than the pins themselves, means the absolute WORLD to me!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!! *big huge snuggly hugs*

Oh cool! I think we were there when Andrew gave you that tonight, huh?!? How awesome! Congrats on the nice new pins! Good things happen to good people! We're glad to have met you also! :)

That's really awesome! I can't wait to see another big x on your grail signature. And thank you very much Clara for a pin that will soon be added to my Alice collection. It's hard for me not being able to go HM hunting for myself as that what made me fall in love with pin trading in the first place, even when I was still in LA it wasn't as much fun as time passed but in the beginning because me and my friend didn't have any pins, well he had a few from his time working at WDW, we needed every pin so there were so many more to find. So thank you Echo and thank you Clara for the lovely purple Alice. And Echo congratulations on your great gifts, it is because you are such a wonderful person that people care enough to zap you with such great pins.

Oh and I will be delivering rubyslipperedgoddess her pin IN PERSON!! Eeee! I'm going up to Oregon with my mom in 2 weeks to visit my grandma, and will be meeting and hanging out with Tammy while I'm up there!!! yaaay!!!

Back