• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh my ZAP!!!

ZAPPED! Oh my ZAP!!!

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was having a great day today and thought it couldn't get any better!

I expected to come home to a package from teddy_ruxpin and wasn't disappointed when I did!

3evejany.jpg

Yeay! A new pin for my attractions collection (from pick and list game). Thanks teddy.

But... There were two packages. The Minnie Mouse tape made it clear that it was from a member on here, but I checked the return address and didn't recognise the address

So obviously I had to open it straight away...

5epeve8e.jpg

Couldn't believe there was just much in it or that it came from The Wise One. We have spoken on threads a few times but haven't had much interaction so I was very surprised to have such a big zap (my first rak zap) from someone being so so generous!!

I was even more surprised when I started opening them and finding one want after another..

umybuma4.jpg

ene5a8e5.jpg

Including the Donald paint can! Wow!

I was actually just looking at my paint cans yesterday. Only one was missing and I was planning to up a post later tonight looking to trader for the duck himself!

a4u8yvyg.jpg

egabujyh.jpg

Beth, I have no idea what I did to deserve this but thank you so so so so much!

I might have to skip work just so I can sit here and admire my new pins!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW...those are awesome!!! Congrats on the HUGE zap!! Your right, that's more like a RAK Zap. :lol:

Back