• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG Jrdnsmom made me cry of joy <3

ZAPPED! OMG Jrdnsmom made me cry of joy <3
I am so overjoied you are happy with everything, I wish I had the carousel pin on your grail siggy, because it would have been the one I sent, but im happy you like that one, you deserve so much, you are so sweet and wonderful, and im lucky to have you as a friend. I have lots of love for you, and hope and pray you get better! your always in my heart! your a good friend.

:eek2: Oh WOW! That is outstanding!! Definitely well deserved, Rachel! You know you have a big family here :hug:

:bowdown: to Janice. Holy crap ... Well done!

Back