• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG Jrdnsmom made me cry of joy <3

ZAPPED! OMG Jrdnsmom made me cry of joy <3

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I am so happy to have a friend like Janice aka jrdnsmom, she knows about my health issues, about my eye disease and now I've heard I got lime disease and she wanted to cheer me up. Her package came today and I am overwhelmed! Thank you so much, you really mean the world to me and don't know how I ever can thank you enough.

Okay here is wat I got, squeeeeee
20130216_213324_zps68d1ad71.jpg

Rachel! This is absolutely amazing! Congratulations :)
way to go Janice for making such a sweet gift for Rachel :) :hug:
many hugs going to you right now Rachel. I'm so sorry about those wretched diseases :(
things will get better :)

Last edited:
Wow! :D Way to go, jrdnsmom! :hug:

And Rachel, you deserve all of this and more... you are such a wonderful, amazing and kind member here on DPF and we are all so lucky and blessed to have a friend like you! Get well soon, my dear! :hug: :) <3 x

Wow! :D Way to go, jrdnsmom! :hug:

And Rachel, you deserve all of this and more... you are such a wonderful, amazing and kind member here on DPF and we are all so lucky and blessed to have a friend like you! Get well soon, my dear! :hug: :) <3 x

+ a million! :hug:

Congratulations Rachel for the lovely additions and so awesome of Janice!! :)

OH RACHEL!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIFT! you deserve it! your such a wonderful, kind member of this community. Janice this is such an amazing person and such a kind thing to do!!!! what a wonderful gift. AND YOUR SO TALENTED! jaw meets the floor!!! your rose is SO GOOD! BIG HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!

What a grand surprise care packet!
You are a wonderful person, and you deserve all the kindness that this world could ever give to you, my friend :) :hug:

Woah~ What a super special gift! You really deserve this, and much more! I hope you get better real soon! xo Thinking of you, and sending lots of hugs!:hug:

Woow!! You received a wonderful gift!!! :bigthumb: Rachel you deserve the best!!! :hug::hug::hug: You are a great person!! So happy for you!!! <3

Wholy crap Janice!!! Wow that is amazing. Not as amazing as Rachel, but pretty darn close. We love you Rachel!!! You deserve nothing but the best!!!

oh goody gum drops! Thats nice stuff yo! i have that 3D belle sticker and it is so nice..i have it in my BATB book inside the lid...wow wee. Now you take your vitamins and think happy thoughts and kick these pesky problems to the curb. We need you in prime trading condition! Janice you are beyond great...You also deserve alot and we will talk about that next week!!!

That is some great things you got there Rachael. Janice is so talented, I love to see so much happiness being sent all around! Congrats.

Back