• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG MY FIRST ZAP! I am downright amazed at the generosity!

ZAPPED! OMG MY FIRST ZAP! I am downright amazed at the generosity!

D3COY

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Ok so I have only been pin trading for a few months and this is was my first ever zap. I have to say it took me completely by surprise. I went to the mail this morning and pulled out a bubble mailer. I looked it over and didnt recognize the address or the name on it. I took it inside and opened it and let the pin slide out into my hand. I just sat staring for awhile. I was looking at a pin that I had been trying to trade for, for quite awhile now. (Ive been trying to trade for it since I started pin trading). At first I was really confused, because I knew that I hadnt traded or bought this pin. I went back and looked in the package. There was a small half sheet of paper folded up. I pulled it out opened it up and began reading. It was then I realized that I had been zapped!!!!!! I almost died I was so overjoyed! I couldnt help but feel immense gratitude towards this person. It was something I had not been expecting at all. My day today has totally been made! I feel compelled to somehow repay them but I dont know how or in what way. I'm just so blown away by the generosity. I just cannot comprehend it! Seriously I am forever grateful you!!! You know who you are :) :) :) :) :) :)

8330340621_d8d2f8d5e6_c.jpg

This was a truly amazing letter and an amazing moment for me! I am so glad to be able to share common interests with other people. I love racing and cars and any movie to do with Cars! Its my passion in life. I am currently going to school for automotive technology! Cars are my life! OMG SERIOUSLY I cannot get over this! I am still reading this letter over and over again!

Thank you to everyone on this forum, you are all amazing people. I am glad I got into pin trading. I love the sense of community and friendship I feel on this forum. Thank you! :)

So glad you like the pin, Devin.

And I'm glad to see you're not just a fellow Cars fan but a racing fan too. You'll know what I mean when I say it's really had being a Danica Patrick fan :banghead: :rofl:

But a big thanks to Echo for starting the "Who's Never Been Zapped Before" thread. It's a great feeling to be able to send a pin over to someone and make their day.

So glad you like the pin, Devin.

And I'm glad to see you're not just a fellow Cars fan but a racing fan too. You'll know what I mean when I say it's really had being a Danica Patrick fan :banghead: :rofl:

But a big thanks to Echo for starting the "Who's Never Been Zapped Before" thread. It's a great feeling to be able to send a pin over to someone and make their day.
hahahahahahaha it is hard to be a Danica Patrick fan lmao! Seriously thank you so much! I love this pin!

Back