Open Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

dznycrzyfmly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hope everything turns around health wise.. we know a lot of people going through some rough patches right now. Will be praying for you and your family.

GroguFan

previously known as BingandNelsonFan
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks so much everyone. My grandmother in law is home and recovering. I dealt with a situation with my mental health last week that is now going much better. Pin shipping should be in the second half of this week. Thank you everyone for being patient with me.
What a lot to be happening all at once. Definitely take your time and get yourself all recovered. Health is one of those few things even more important than pins! :)

noone

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So sorry to hear that you are having to deal with so much all at once, please take your time. And I hope and pray that things continue to get better for you and your family.

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Thanks so much everyone. My grandmother in law is home and recovering. I dealt with a situation with my mental health last week that is now going much better. Pin shipping should be in the second half of this week. Thank you everyone for being patient with me.
Take care of yourself first. I will keep praying.

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I’m having a continued struggle with mental health and sleep. I’m going to be taking a break from the forum for the time being. I’ll be back to ship everything when things are going better.
So glad you’re taking the time you need. Self-care is so important these days. Wishing you the very best!

noone

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m having a continued struggle with mental health and sleep. I’m going to be taking a break from the forum for the time being. I’ll be back to ship everything when things are going better.
Praying for you. I hope you feel better and are able to get some good rest.

Pinfun

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Take care of yourself. If I can help in anyway please let me know.

Pibbman

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wishing positive thoughts for you! Take care of yourself. If you feel you need someone to chat with, I am here for you!