• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

Hope everything turns around health wise.. we know a lot of people going through some rough patches right now. Will be praying for you and your family.

Thanks so much everyone. My grandmother in law is home and recovering. I dealt with a situation with my mental health last week that is now going much better. Pin shipping should be in the second half of this week. Thank you everyone for being patient with me.
What a lot to be happening all at once. Definitely take your time and get yourself all recovered. Health is one of those few things even more important than pins! :)

So sorry to hear that you are having to deal with so much all at once, please take your time. And I hope and pray that things continue to get better for you and your family.

Thanks so much everyone. My grandmother in law is home and recovering. I dealt with a situation with my mental health last week that is now going much better. Pin shipping should be in the second half of this week. Thank you everyone for being patient with me.
Take care of yourself first. I will keep praying.

I’m having a continued struggle with mental health and sleep. I’m going to be taking a break from the forum for the time being. I’ll be back to ship everything when things are going better.
So glad you’re taking the time you need. Self-care is so important these days. Wishing you the very best!

I’m having a continued struggle with mental health and sleep. I’m going to be taking a break from the forum for the time being. I’ll be back to ship everything when things are going better.
Praying for you. I hope you feel better and are able to get some good rest.

Take care of yourself. If I can help in anyway please let me know.

Wishing positive thoughts for you! Take care of yourself. If you feel you need someone to chat with, I am here for you!

I am alive and finally doing better. I will work on getting addresses finalized and everything shipped within the next week. Everyone will receive some extra magic in their package for being so patient with me.

I figure the best way to go about this is to just be upfront about what has been happening. I have had sleep issues(I have three different sleep disorders...if you are curious about circadian rhythm disorders message me as I have them) for many years and they came to a head a few years back when my older daughter was born. I dealt with severe postpartum insomnia and anxiety that had me in and out of the ER and such for a few months. I got it under control with sleep medication that I have been using since then. It has worked without fail for me for three and half years until one night in early January when I had severe intestinal issues which have now been diagnosed as IBS. I have been on a roller coaster of barely sleeping, dealing with bad IBS flare ups, anxiety and depression returning, and recently a case of stress caused Shingles. We. have finally managed to nail down the sleep some and I am consistently sleeping 5 or so hours a night which is up from 2-3 in January.

The sleep is on an upward trend and I have upcoming appointments in the next month with the sleep experts in my area who deal with my specific sleep disorders. The IBS has calmed down and I am working on an elimination diet to deal with things. My mood is now stable and getting better due to therapy and an antidepressant. Remember if you can't manufacture your own brain chemicals; it's okay to take pills that help you. There shouldn't be a shame or stigma for needing some extra help and I am posting this to hopefully help anyone who might be struggling. You can always message me if you need a friend or some encouragement.

Back