• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! one herc filled zap!

ZAPPED! one herc filled zap!

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi guys :) I feel so blessed right now, I just got home and the beauty of all these pins and the freindship of these amazing people has me jumping with joy.
When Darris, Hollie & Karl told me they where zapping me these pins I just coulndt believe it and now I have them I still cant get over it! Darris sent the pins to Hollie who sent them all in one envelope which was a packet of awesome!
tumblr_mmlpmf0beZ1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Hollie and Karl sent me the hercules flexing and the H, they are both really cute and the H especially I have been trying to hunt down, it is so unique I cant stop looking at it!

And Darris :eek: first the snowglobe then this? Myself and my ever growing collection are indepted to you! They are all so beautiful im loving the pain and panic pins especially! Technically the pegasus and the herc and pegasus where a trade but as I was trying to give you the pin I count it as a zap :lol: I have been really gunning for the herc and pegasus as it came with the first 500 of the snowglobe and now I have it :hug: Your generosity and freinship really mean a lot to me and I hope to repay you for all you have done.

It's quite the zaptastic day! It just leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! Congratulations and well done Hollie, Karl, Darris & Angie!

In so pleased you like them. We just tagged along with Angie and Darris's super package. We utterly adore you and are pleased to help you smile.

Oh by the way, I did get your PM and I did win that other snow globe for you.

Gotcha again!

What? You have to be joshing me! I asked you to post it if I win it :lol: not win it but I fell asleep at midnight after work. Thankyou so much its really pretty!, plese PM me your paypal and will pay you for it and the postage to me & you ^_^

Oh man! The snow globe pin!!!! Such an awesome pin, so jealous :) big congrats, girl! So so happy for ya!!!

Thankyou :) It is so nice and glittery it reminds me so much of the prophecy :D I hope you get it.

Those are some awesome pins! Congrats!
Thankyou, I was so happy to put them on their canvas.

It's quite the zaptastic day! It just leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! Congratulations and well done Hollie, Karl, Darris & Angie!
:D I cant thank them enough, I dont know what i did to deserve their friendship but I am so happy.

Awesome! ! How close are you now? Great job zappers! !
I keep a thread updated in the pin trading section, I still have about 80 to go! :lol: Ive got around 90 though, so just over halfway! How is your collection going?

What? You have to be joshing me! I asked you to post it if I win it :lol: not win it but I fell asleep at midnight after work. Thankyou so much its really pretty!, plese PM me your paypal and will pay you for it and the postage to me & you ^_^

Pay me? Surely you must be joking. You will get my paypal info about the same time I get Hollie's paypal info.

Pay me? Surely you must be joking. You will get my paypal info about the same time I get Hollie's paypal info.
Ofcourse! youve done way too much for me already! soon I will be introduction my collection as this is Darris collection housed in my room :lol:

Back