• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Shown, One Unknown v.2 $15 a spot. All Full. The list is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't been on since I PM'ed last I looked so I want to give them a fair chance tto get the message. Once they pay everything else is already packaged so prizes will go out very quickly.

I will be posting the results tomorrow morning around 8:00 am regardless. Sorry there has been a hold up but we are packaged and ready to go so shipping should be quick.

I know you're still waiting to hear back from the last player, but I just wanted to say that if for whatever reason they aren't able to pay, or if they changed their mind, I'n willing to take their spot as well. Just let me know and I can send payment right away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back