• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our new hobby (girlfriend and I). Updated when we get new pics, stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new hobby (girlfriend and I). Updated when we get new pics, stay tuned.
Awesome! Welcome to DPF and Happy Posting!!

I got a nice little haul from Friday night.

ll5yq.jpg

The Carsland and Buena Vista Pins.

mt5eh.jpg

And thanks for all the comments. Means a lot.

The haul from Monday.

New hidden Mickey's
dnyctz.jpg

A D23 film festival and a Disney Auction Belle pin. (Both are up for trade.)
6fccu9.jpg

New pins for my Cars collection. If anybody could tell me a bit more of the Cars 2 logo pin, I can not find it on Pinpics, It says limited edition on the back and its a legit pin. I was told that it was handed out to ones that worked on the film Cars 2.
nxsuo0.jpg

You scored big time! The Cars 2 logo is from the Pixar Studio store. I grabbed a few during a visit my friend set up for me. Congrats on a great haul!

Welcome! May I just say that you have an AMAZING collection! I started in 2010 and I have no where as many nice pins a you do! Good luck on DPF! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!!!

-Gabby572

Pretty HMs :0

BTW, in case someone hasn't mentioned, those rear view mirror pins with the princesses have been scrapped. Someone who has the real set can tell you the differences

You scored big time! The Cars 2 logo is from the Pixar Studio store. I grabbed a few during a visit my friend set up for me. Congrats on a great haul!

Thank you for the info on the Cars 2 logo.

Welcome! May I just say that you have an AMAZING collection! I started in 2010 and I have no where as many nice pins a you do! Good luck on DPF! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!!!

-Gabby572

Thank you so much, it's a collaboration of my girlfriend and myself collections. I still need to take an updated picture of the collection. Also thank you, if I have any questions I will ask.

Pretty HMs :0

BTW, in case someone hasn't mentioned, those rear view mirror pins with the princesses have been scrapped. Someone who has the real set can tell you the differences

Yeah, we've gotten so many scrapers from that set. But the ones we have are real and still looking for rest of them.

Great haul from Monday 8/6/2012

Girlfriend got some Duffy's.
2czehd3.jpg

2pzmu54.jpg

Really excited about the Jack letters to Santa pin, found it on a CM's lanyard!!!! No backcard of course (its up for trade). Mickey and Donald in the doombugy is out and up for trade.
2elxrq0.jpg

Finished all the popcorn turners.
263dk0p.jpg

Going back to Disneyland this coming up Monday and Tuesday. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back