• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins
Yay, it's officially event day. I will be picking up my pins bright and early this morning. As long as everything works out technology and logistics wise my plan is to try and get all pins shipped out no later than Friday but the latest everything will be sent is Monday. I will also be posting pics of some of the remaining pins I have as there are a few I have remaining so keep your eyes peeled for updates tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone that bought pins!!!

How exciting! :fig:

Pins are acquired and These are the extras up for grabs! All prices include PayPal fees. Add $3 on for shipping up to 3 pins in the US and $6 for 4+ or boxed sets. Shipping will be calculated separately for International Mousketeers. All items will be whisked away via The Jolly Rodger by 09/14/2015, the Monday after the event.

$35 - #9 Haunted Mansion
$30 - #10 Journey into Imagination

$30 - #12 Scariest Moments - Pinocchio Individual

$30 - #14 Musical - Dalmatians 8-Track Individual
$35 - #14 Musical - Lion King CD Individual
$40 - #14 Musical - Frozen iPod

$30 - $16 1964 World’s Fair - Ford Skyway
$30 - $16 1964 World’s Fair - Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln

$65 - #17 World of Color Jumbo
$105 - #18 Walt Disney Jumbo- this pin is huge!

let me know if you want anything!

Update for everyone that ordered pins, all the pins (except the big boxed sets) were dropped off at the post office this evening. I will be shipping the boxed sets on Monday as the boxes were a little bigger than anticipated so I need to get different shipping boxes for them. Tracking numbers for the pins sent should be in your PayPal but please send me a message if you need the number. Thanks!

Update for everyone that ordered pins, all the pins (except the big boxed sets) were dropped off at the post office this evening. I will be shipping the boxed sets on Monday as the boxes were a little bigger than anticipated so I need to get different shipping boxes for them. Tracking numbers for the pins sent should be in your PayPal but please send me a message if you need the number. Thanks!

Amazing! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my pins.

Update #2- all boxed sets are packaged up and ready to be dropped off at the post office tomorrow! Thank you to everyone who bought from me! Please let me know when your package arrives!

Mine arrived in the UK today :)
I love the Jafar snake pin , awesome look .
The Window pin could have been a much better designed piece though , it's much smaller than I'd imagined and the details are a bit indistinct .
I'll leave you positive feedback now.
Many Thanks

I agree with the window pin, got one for myself and it is a little small. Wish they had made it bigger. It's still cute but could be a little more detailed.

I received the pins I ordered last night... along with a little surprise! :fig:

20150918a.jpg

20150918b.jpg

Pin 109041 CM Imagination Institute Hinged Figment Balloon, but it's an AP!!! This is such a great pin; I really adore the Dream Machine dangle, it's so detailed!

Thank you so much, chubs191 and wdwaurora! Both for helping everyone get the event pins they wanted, and also for the wonderful zap! :hsd:

Back