• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME! I may have one pin pretty soon that I'll save just for you! And we can meet in person!

Unfortunately, I auditioned to be part of my school's football band program, and there's a home game on the 12th. :/ But we'll find a time to meet in person for sure! Disney parties all the time! :wiggle: If I end up not going, have lots of fun for me!

Unfortunately, I auditioned to be part of my school's football band program, and there's a home game on the 12th. :/ But we'll find a time to meet in person for sure! Disney parties all the time! :wiggle: If I end up not going, have lots of fun for me!

OHHHH! Break a leg, I'm sure you'll get in! If your band happens to lead you to a USF game, we can party!

Hi there!
Can I please be added for the following pins:

- #3 Oswald
- #8 Orange Bird
- #14 Music Boxed Set (Alice Only)
- #16 1964 Boxed Set (Small World wait list)
- #18 Disney Super Jumbo

Thanks so much for doing this! :)

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

All updated! I noticed trewdisney deleted their post, I'll give three days to repost, then I'll take off their requests and bump everyone up.

giphy.gif

All updated! With specific mystery box pins, I will refund your money the Thursday of the event when I pick up my RSP if I can't get it.

Oswald and the Digital Box set are now completely full for requests. If I have more in my RSP, I'll reopen it, however it doesn't look likely.

Thinking about this.... Could you also add #11 Mystery Set Box $35 per box for me if one is available. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I'm going to be taking over the post for my sister because she is about to be consumed with schoolwork and I will be able to respond much quicker. Please give us a day or two to work through the transition. I will work on adding all the new requests and let everyone know how everything is looking. Thank you!

My sister is taking over this forum. I will be sending out a mass PM to all those who are on the list. My life has been chaotic recently to say the least and I need to focus on getting it back in gear. I will be around the forum, just not trading or selling.

Back