• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PASCAL, FLOTSAM & JETSAM And RAJAH PINS AVAILABLE - Fairy Tails Pick-ups/Set Co-Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! PASCAL, FLOTSAM & JETSAM And RAJAH PINS AVAILABLE - Fairy Tails Pick-ups/Set Co-Ops
Could you please put me on the list for Little Brother. Thanks!
Done! Please note you are third on the coop and i have not yet filled the first two.

Last edited:
Could I please get on your list for:

Diablo (from the pet tags set)
Angus from the framed set
Dinah's wonder treats

And if you might be opening up waiting list slots for the ones already filled, Pegasus & Little Brother?

Thanks!

Could I please get on your list for:

Diablo (from the pet tags set)
Angus from the framed set
Dinah's wonder treats

And if you might be opening up waiting list slots for the ones already filled, Pegasus & Little Brother?

Thanks!

Sure thing! I started a waiting list for anyone after 2 on the frame set, since I don't foresee being able to fill more than two, but you never know.

I did manage to snag a Furry Friends ticket today. I don't know how the RSP is going to come out with all the influx of newer traders this year and the BiS. So, we'll see how it goes! I haven't managed to strike out on the first RSP to date.

Can you please put me down for the Pet Treats - Pua and Pet Treats - Freckles pins?

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Since I have several going co-ops at the moment, I wanted to add a disclaimer that all co-ops are subject to refund if payment is not met for all pins. This is due to the fact that I have had non-payment after the RSP was released and had leftover pins.

Hi, I see that you are close to a co-op for the Pet Treats. To help that along, can you please change my request from Pet Treats - Freckles to Pet Treats - Sven? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back