• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: PASCAL Pin Trader's Delight! Calling all Tangled fans!! Ooooh, aaaah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: PASCAL Pin Trader's Delight! Calling all Tangled fans!! Ooooh, aaaah....

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I haven't done a trade auction in a while, so I figured why not have one now, with this adorable little guy? This is a picture of the actual pin the winning bidder will receive:

He is absolutely adorable in person!! THIS AUCTION WILL END ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH, AT 8PM PACIFIC/DISNEYLAND TIME.

All standard DPF auction rules apply. Pins are currency here, not cash or small children. Only bids placed here are valid. Bids placed privately or after the auction's end time will not be considered!

WHAT I LIKE: Obviously stuff on my want list! My main/favourite collections are Mulan, Tangled, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Enchanted, and Brave. but I have lots more on my want list than just those. I also like PODMs(please include a picture or a detailed description!), Stitch, Jessica, anything with great trade/want ratios.

WHAT MAKES ME A SAD ECHO: vinylmation pins, scrappers, hidden mickeys, booster pack/rack pins still available, pins with more people trading than wanting, fab 5, etc.

Best of luck to everyone, and have fun bidding! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!! I will post a leaderboard regularly!

Hey! Sorry for hijacking the thread, but about how big is the pin? I was just wondering if it was tiny like ray, or bigger like meeko

It's a totally valid question, you're not hijacking hon I don't have a tape measurer nearby, but I'd say that he's an inch or a little taller? So not quite as small as Ray I don't think. I don't have a Ray here to compare him to, unfortunately!

Thanks everyone for the great bids so far! Here is the first leaderboard!

Tinker(LOVE that Tink as Sorcerer Mickey pin!)
Romancing_Trains (Cheshire cat is adorable!)
VillainousGoof (the Matterhorn pins are cute!)

Status
Not open for further replies.