• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Peter Pan Piece of Movie History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Pan Piece of Movie History
I just opened the Jungle Book ones you picked out for me & I LOVE them!!! You did an awesome job picking out great scenes as always. I always love what you pick out, so I know I'll be happy with whatever you get & again THANK YOU for doing this!!

Hi I see that you do this thread each time that they pins come out and I think it is great. This will be the first time that I will be unable to get to DLR until almost 2 weeks after these pins are released. I would love 2 of these pins and I would love pins with Peter and Captain Hook. Since I have never done this please send me the information for making payment to you. Thank you so very very much.

I would like one with tink, if there is another character that's fine. Especially if its tink and Wendy! "Like that's gonna happen!" Lol. But if its tink with someone else that's fine so long as you can see her face, that is the biggest thing for me. Thank you so much for doing this!

Money has been sent + international shipping, Thank you very much for doing this for us. I bet you get some strange looks buying 35 of the same pin at once, but i guess thats whys its Pinsanity!
Thank you Again:lgm:

money sent - if you can't get Tink by herself it's fine if she is with another character as long as you can see her face - I appreciate you helping everyone get these pins!

I would love to be on the waitinglist for one...with tink pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

If there aren't any with tink, then....mmmm....I shall try to be strong....you won't have to pick one up for me...pffff....

Ok guys after a few months of fighting with paypal they have disabled my ability to recieve personal payments on my account. They said since there is merchandise being exchanged it doesnt count as a personal payment option. So as many of you have noticed and pointed out to me you were not charged a fee - instead I was. So from this point forward I am going to have to include a paypal fee in the invoice/breakdown that I send you.

As for the ones who have already paid - I am going to go ahead and absorb the paypal fees so that we do not have to hassle with refunds and repayments. If you have not paid yet please add $2 to your payment to cover the fee!!!

For those of you who have bought from me more than 3 times - If you would like to start paying by check that will be an option - and then we can avoid either of us paying a paypal fee. I actually had one person pay me by check for this one and it worked out just fine. So that is the latest. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
Morning Crystal, I sent payment to you before i knew anything about you having to pay the fees to paypal, would you like me to send you a little bit more to cover the fees?
Cheers again for getting them for us
Fiona xx

I already sent the funds for 2 pins

If Possible, can I get one Tinker Bell and the other one either Peter Pan or Captain Hook?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back