• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Peter Pan Piece of Movie History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Pan Piece of Movie History

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
pin84204

Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan

Alright I know a few of you have sent me pms so here is the thread :0)

**I just mailed the last of the Jungle Book POMH pins so you should all get them soon!!

If there is a certain character you want please let me know and I will do my best!!!

Also I am going to limit this to me picking up 35 of these and then do a waiting list for any after the 35. I will do my best to pick up as many as you all want but due to the expected popularity I am only going to guarantee picking up 35 - just like I did with Alice :0)

Ok so who's first????

GUARANTEED
WeRsiamese - 2
swim2sea - 4
Niknaxx - 2
Donna - 1
MaeBlum08 - 1
JAllenwood - 1
jcasper89 - 4
broncobilly83 - 2
Disneypins99 - 2
Anastasia - 2
wmcdow - 3
merryweather - 2
pixiedust - 2
huertajv - 2
smiele23 - 1
dizneydogs - 2
*fi_fi*tinkerbell - 2

WAITING LIST
si1328 -1 --- TINK - see face only
Dantteebay0 - 1
DHCORREA - 2
Dottie1979 - Tink only
Tabbikat - 1
Tinker - 3

Last edited:
Me! Me! Two please & Id love a Tinker bell & a Captain Hook, but will be happy with whatever you get.

Cant wait to see my Jungle Book ones!

Hi Crystal :) This is the first POMH pin that I am actually looking to get for myself. If you can find me one with Tink (preferably by herself) in the frame, I'd be most grateful! :hs:

Thank you so much for doing this! :)

Jesse

Great! List started - will send invoices tomorrow night :0)

Jesse - because you havent bought one before just want to make sure - if there isnt one with tink by herself do you still want one?

Great! List started - will send invoices tomorrow night :0)

Jesse - because you havent bought one before just want to make sure - if there isnt one with tink by herself do you still want one?

I'll still take one with Tink even if she's not by herself. However, if you cannot find any with Tink in the frame at all, then don't worry about picking one up for me.

Could I get 2 please? If possible I'd like to have Peter Pan in at least one of them. I'd also love one with Tink. Characters I also like are the Crocdile and Captain Hook.

Thanks so much for doing this again! :)

Last edited:
I'll take 3! At least one Tinker Bell for me :) If you can find one, the scene where she's sitting with the spools is preferred :)

Last edited:
If it is not too late, I would like 2 also. As many characters as possible including of course Peter and Tink depending on the scene.

Hi Crystal, Two for me please. And as you can already figure by my screen name I need one to be Tink, the cutest one you can find. The other should have Peter. Thanks in advance :)

Crystal,

I'm not collecting these, but I just wanted to say what a sweetheart you are to get these for everyone who can't go. You are an awesome person and I still appreciate the set you got for me a while ago.

You are just amazing. Pin karma will come to you in spades! :)

I would like 2 with just Tink by herself - the spool scene would be perfect if available or her standing on the mirror

Last edited:
Hello,

You asked me to write in what characters I would prefer. I'd love one of Peter, one of Tink, one of Hook, and one of the Kids(Wendy, John, Michael), of coarse only if you can. I really appreciate you doing this for me!!!!

Awwww Thanks Nettie!!!!!

Ok I have updated the list . . . . but I need to make something clear - I do my best to get the best scenes available - but there isn't a way of knowing what scene it is. I know some of you want these pins regardless and trust my judgement in the scenes as so far everyone seems to be pretty happy with their pins in the past. But it seems that there are a few who I need clarification from.

I have a feeling that since this movie is not called Tinkerbell that the scene is not going to be the spool or the mirror or any other scene where tinkerbell is the main focus and no other character is in play. I would guess that the scene would be them in the room when they meet Peter for the first time or when they are flying to neverland or maybe when peter and tink are talking.

But I am concerned that many of you ONLY want tink. Which I can understand I myself would also like cute tink frame - but to get all of these is a lot of work and if you ONLY want a pin IF there is tink by herself then I am going to need to know that in advance and might have to put you on the waiting list because that might not be a possibility. Now if you are ok with tink and another character then that should be ok. It would be kinda crazy for Disney to not include Tink at all but - stranger things have happened.

Si1328- are u ok with tink and other characters or is it only tink or nothing??
Dizneydogs - same question

Also - if you order more than 1 please note that I always try to send either different characters or the same characters doing different things. :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back