• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick Order Announced! Elsa pin trading night grail at cost pin game, COOL PRIZES!!

Pick Order Announced! Elsa pin trading night grail at cost pin game, COOL PRIZES!!
All photos are up now (even managed to put them in post #1 so they are easy to find!), 2/3 sold out already 33 spots left!

Also, Jade, question -- do you have a list of the pins on those boards? I'd like to look through when selecting, if that's how this game is going to work...

Okay guys, I've sent a PM to everyone except ALittleBitOfMNagic and Goren1818, guys your PM box is full but here are the instructions :)

Please email me at disneyjade12@yahoo.com and include your DPF UserId and full mailing address at your earliest convenience!. Once you have done that, I will send you your total due and the paypal address and how the game will play out (as in how to pick your prize(s)). I am giving everyone until Sunday May 4th to pay but please, email me as soon as you can with the requested information. I wish you the best of luck in the game!!! :)

Well crap! Lol that was fast :) I would like to be on stand by please :) please pm me if anything opens up!!
Interested in at least 6.... Maybe more :anxious:

Last edited:
Okay Lrdobkins, I will definitely let you know! :) It was fast! If I manage to trade for another Elsa, I may do this again (pretty big if though lol).

Okay Lrdobkins, I will definitely let you know! :) It was fast! If I manage to trade for another Elsa, I may do this again (pretty big if though lol).
Totally get! Thanks so much :) if you could message me if spots open up that would be wonderful :) I'll take whatever I can get :)

Okay DisneyDevoted, I'll let you know is any open up for you.

Mmmoni411 it's unlikely just because I have a very severe lack of time. I don't want to make everyone wait while I look up the pinpics numbers. I'm sorry :( my silly regular job has me hopping this week and next week for sure!

Mmmoni411 it's unlikely just because I have a very severe lack of time. I don't want to make everyone wait while I look up the pinpics numbers. I'm sorry :( my silly regular job has me hopping this week and next week for sure!
Seems like this would make it difficult for people to make their lists and then even more difficult to try and decipher everyone's descriptions.

I've got the first picture done (except for that pressed penny??)

Pin 54090: WDI - Sorcerer Tinker Bell with Star Wand
Pin 30104: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Old Hag's Fruit Stand
Pin 98606: WDW- Good Luck, Bad Luck - Belle
Pin 92625: Cast Member - Chernabog Happy Halloween 2012
Pin 26871: WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2003 - Tinker Bell Tree Topper
Pin 94484: St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Stitch
Pin 31863: DLRP - Tinker Bell Butterfly
Pin 30984: WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Artist Choice - Tink Starry Spinner
Pin 43724: WDW - Passholder Exclusive Expedition Everest Opening Day 2006
Pin 98607: WDW- Good Luck, Bad Luck - Rapunzel
Pin 31739: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Scrooge McDuck Face

If others want to volunteer take a picture to list the rest, then we should have it licked.

So I hope these are right. I will try to do the next picture later.

Picture 2:

Pin 38210 DLR - Original Attraction 2005 (Snow White's Scary Adventure w/ Old Hag) Surprise Release

Pin 60045 WDW Cast Exclusive - Happy Valentines Day '08 (Snow White & Dopey)

Pin 45999 JDS - Easter 2006 (Chip & Dale)

Pin 57959 DLR - Thanksgiving 2007 - Chip and Dale

Pin 41584 DCL - Stitch's High Sea Adventure - Artist Choice - Chip & Dale

Pin 3137 DLR - Maleficent & Diablo

Pin 31887 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in the Riviera

Pin 58332 WDW - Spotlight Sitting Collection (Marie)

Pin 65339 DSF - Hollywood Grand Premiere - Chip and Dale

Pin 64303 DSF - Character Cameras - Chip and Dale

Pin 23072 Bootleg - Aristocats Trio (Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse) in Flowered Wreath (Pin 9833 is the JDS version but yours looks glittery)

Pin 47465 Target - Marie

Pin 28442 WDW - Featured Artist #3 (Circle of Mickey Faces - Jumbo/Spinner) Richard Sznerch

Pin 31341 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Scrooge McDuck in Car

Pin 100337 WDW - Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 Mickey

woohoo!! A helping hand! :hsd:

Alright, here's page 3 (I think), but I haven't done any else as of yet ...

Pin 77900: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Colors #1 - Gold Hat (Mystery Chaser)
Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel
Pin 95101: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Aurora ONLY
Pin 40117: WDW - Race Time - Pluto's Oil Company (Surprise Release)
Belle Yellow Dress?? (Good Luck)
Pin 79786: Ariel - Sea You Real Soon
Pin 30540: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Minnie Mouse Drive-in
Pin 35544: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Mickey & Minnie Mouse in Los Angeles
Pin 60655: DSF - Easter 2008 - Surprise Pin - Chip and Dale
Pin 94250: DLP - Pin Trading Event - Once Upon A Time In Disneyland Paris Event - Pin Trading Event Logo (Donald)
Pin 100038: Jessica Rabbit – I Just Cruise That Way Pin
Pin 90615: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Big Top Dessert Gift
Pin 94004: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid
Pin 32581: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Face
Pin 56762: WDI - Tinker Bell with Sorcerer's Hat
Pin 17176: M&P - Tinker Bell #4 (Lantern)

Back