• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[PICS] July DLRP Order has arrived!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
[PICS] July DLRP Order has arrived!!! :D

xPrincessEmilyx

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone,

I decided to post this here and not on the existing thread in the for sale forum so as to avoid confusion as they're already sold and also so everyone can see the gorgeous pins :)

So prepare for a barrage of pics!!

First here is the box as I opened it all up :)

ACWUh.jpg

The Letter/Receipt envelope that came with... my first bit of excitement xD

wecYs.jpg

wecYsh.jpg

RQJn6h.jpg

And now its time... FOR PINNNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!

bEHTih.jpg

GYNfPh.jpg

jScsih.jpg

JRX1Kh.jpg

JzXI5h.jpg

9M9Y7h.jpg

Inside of the Angel Purse

bYOoxh.jpg

Ex9S9h.jpg

08zARh.jpg

zGxkDh.jpg

cGB8Jh.jpg

Aaaaaaand last but not least, here are my personal ones. And yes... I now have 4 Brave LE's... and fear not, I am here to trade them and auction them here :) They were not bought to make me money on evilbay or anything, I want to trade them with DPF'ers :D

M5G28h.jpg

Hope u enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed opening the parcel!

If I don't already have ur address and u have pins in this order please PM me so I can ship to u asap!

Em x

So lovely!! I absolutely love the snow white one! I hope to be able to add that to my collection someday ^.^

Congrats on the awesome pins everyone and too awesome of you to put this order together, PrincessEmily! :bigthumb:

Omg, I'm sooooo excited! Can't wait to get my booster set and brave pin! Woohoo!! Em, I sent you a PM with my addy again, hope you got it! Thanks again!

Awesome! Thank you so much for the pictures and placing the orders! :)

I regret not ordering the Cinderella and Snow White pins!! :(

If anyone has them for trade or sale, please let me know!

Glad to see everyone as excited as me to see the pics and get their pins!

I will be packaging up tomorrow to send to you all :D

Oh and my Belle pillow is super cute. I have a collection of Disney cushions here and I love them :)

Loved doing this order! It has been really smooth and easy enough to handle and the reward will be making a lot of pin traders happy!

When I get some rest and am up tomorrow I'll get a thread going to see if people want any August things like the Rapunzel Purse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back